Custom Media is a multiple award-winning integrated digital marketing agency in central Tokyo. We seek an experienced and skilled content and digital marketer for a challenging role in our dynamic, international office.
Responsible for planning, managing, writing and editing eye-catching content for Custom Media’s popular in-house platforms and innovative digital marketing projects for major foreign and Japanese clients.
The successful candidate will be an excellent writer, editor and content creator experienced in planning and executing digital marketing. A background in SEO is a plus.
- Content planning and creation for our GoConnect platform and clients; organizing local and global schedules of ideas
- Uploading content to WordPress
- Writing and publishing weekly newsletters on Mailchimp
- Monitoring performance from web traffic
- Creating and publishing SNS posts, newsletters, blogs, campaigns, presentations, proposals, subtitles, etc.
- Supporting clients and helping attract new business
- Managing in-person events
- Helping our web team develop websites
- Helping design team create visuals
- Developing digital marketing strategies
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree related to marketing, communications, media, or equivalent training and skills
- Native English language; some Japanese ability a bonus
- Portfolio of blogs, articles and SNS posts
- Planning and executing digital marketing strategies
- Responsible, flexible, organized to prioritize and manage multiple diverse projects
- Work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Team player who offers ideas and welcome feedback, but also an independent who can innovate
- Potential leader with ambition and drive
- Attractive salary negotiable based on experience
- Career and life coaching, training, mentoring
- Promotion prospects
- Generous company share appreciation rights scheme
- Network of established professionals and senior leaders
- Friendly, comfortable environment at the Cambridge Innovation Center Tokyo
- Work from home allowance
- Paid social insurance, travel, national holidays, vacations
- 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday
- Work from home and / or office flexibility
Please apply with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what about this position appeals to you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.