Custom Media is an award-winning integrated digital marketing agency based in central Tokyo.
We are looking for a creative, proactive and experienced graphic designer with strong organizational and interpersonal skills who enjoys working in a challenging and dynamic environment.
The applicant will work with a team responsible for developing concepts, branding and visuals for social media; populating and creating various bilingual materials for client projects; creating infographics; updating internal marketing material; and laying out the company’s magazines.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Native-level or business-level Japanese
- Conversational-level English
- Experience with Adobe design products (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress, HTML, Sketch tool is a plus
- Ability to work on creating English and Japanese layouts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Attractive salary negotiable based on experience
- Professional career and life coaching, training, mentoring
- Generous company share appreciation rights scheme
- Full exposure to all aspects of our business
- Network of established professionals and senior leaders
- Friendly, comfortable environment at the new Cambridge Innovation Center Tokyo
- Transport allowance
- Work from home allowance
- Paid vacations
- Social insurance and benefits
- 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday
- Work from home and / or office flexibility
We are only accepting applicants who are currently living in Japan.
Please apply with your CV and brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.