Custom Media is an award-winning integrated digital marketing agency based in central Tokyo.
We seek a proactive, organized and confident marketing coordinator who enjoys working in a challenging and dynamic international environment.
You will be responsible for coordinating and managing a wide range of marketing and creative projects for major foreign and Japanese clients.
Ideal candidate for this position is a bilingual Japanese graduate with at least two years’ work experience (client facing) and good knowledge of marketing, advertising, public relations, social media or communications.
- Manage clients, business partners, vendors and suppliers to ensure the best outcome for clients and the company
- Coordinate schedules and content with clients, vendors and our creative studio
- Define/agree scope of work internally and with clients and ensure projects are delivered within agreed scope
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risk
- Support sales presentations by gathering quotations and proposals from vendors
- Manage digital advertising campaigns across various platforms
- Prepare project reports and analyze data
- Data entry to CMS, manual creation, client training
- Some translation and proofreading
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good communicator: native Japanese; fluent in English with experience working in a multinational environment
- Responsible and organized: demonstrate the ability to prioritize, allocating and managing multiple projects with sound judgment
- Committed to quality: strong attention to detail and constantly driven to improve
- Ability to work under pressure: self-motivated, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity, and an objective-focused and positive approach
- Enthusiastic team player: eager to provide insight and receive feedback
- Minimum two years of experience managing multi-disciplined delivery within an agency environment, implementing innovative, interactive and consumer-focused solutions
Optional (but very useful)
- Experience in translation & interpretation (J->E, E->J)
- Experience in copywriting and editing (Japanese)
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Knowledge and experience in PR
- Basic knowledge in Web design, HTML, WordPress, and webhosting
- Attractive salary negotiable based on experience
- Professional career and life coaching, training, mentoring
- Generous company share appreciation rights scheme
- Full exposure to all aspects of our business
- Network of established professionals and senior leaders
- Friendly, comfortable environment at the new Cambridge Innovation Center Tokyo
- Transport allowance
- Work from home allowance
- Social insurance and benefits
- Paid vacations
- 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday
- Work from home and / or office flexibility
Please apply with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what about this position appeals to you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.