Custom Media is an award-winning design, publishing and digital communications agency based in central Tokyo.
We seek a proactive, organized and confident project coordinator who enjoys working in a challenging and dynamic international environment.
You will be responsible for project coordination and management of marketing and creative projects for major foreign and Japanese clients.
Ideal candidate for this position in a fast-growing and dynamic company is a bilingual Japanese graduate with at least one year’s work experience (client facing) and good knowledge of marketing, advertising, public relations or communications.
- Project management including coordinating schedules and content with clients and vendors
- Support sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos and slide shows, etc.
- Help managers by writing reports and analyzing data
- Some translation and proofreading
- Regularly update CRM database
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Native Japanese; fluent in English
- Responsible and organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic team player
- Good communicator
- Minimum 2-years work experience
Optional (but very useful)
- Experience in translation (J→E, E→J)
- Experience in copywriting and editing (Japanese)
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Knowledge and experience in PR
- Salary negotiable, based on experience
- Professional on-the-job training
- Full exposure to all aspects of our business
- Complete set of business skills
- Friendly, comfortable work environment
- Transport allowance
- Paid vacations
Please apply with a cover letter to email@example.com explaining what about this position appeals to you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.