Custom Media is an award-winning integrated digital marketing agency based in central Tokyo.
We seek a proactive, organized and knowledgeable performance marketer who enjoys working in a challenging and dynamic international environment.
You will be responsible for coordinating and managing a wide-range of digital marketing projects for major foreign and Japanese clients.
Ideal candidate for this position should be able to manage all aspects of performance marketing from planning and implementation to optimization and reporting to help drive traffic and maximise ROI across owned and paid media channels. Should have experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- End to end management of performance marketing activity across all channels
- Develop test and learn initiatives across all channels
- Work closely with the wider account management and studio teams to ensure messaging across all channels are consistent, aligned and optimised
- Efficiently manage ad budgets to ensure best performance
- Track and report on key performance indicators
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risk
- Prepare project reports and analyze data
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Native-level English, business-level Japanese a bonus
- Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including PPC,
- SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Responsible and organized: demonstrate the ability to prioritize, allocating and managing multiple projects with sound judgment
- Ability to work under pressure: self-motivated, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity, and an objective-focused and positive approach
- Enthusiastic team player: eager to provide insight and receive feedback
- Skills in search platforms including; Google AdWords, Yahoo! Ads
- Understanding of social media advertising across major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok)
- Google Marketing Platform tools, SEMrush, Ubersuggest or other SEO tools
- Experience using LINE for advertising and as part of integrated campaigns
- Experience using other DSPs
- Experience using Rakuten advertising (especially affiliate) or similar
- Attractive salary negotiable based on experience
- Professional career and life coaching, training, mentoring
- Generous company share appreciation rights scheme
- Full exposure to all aspects of our business
- Network of established professionals and senior leaders
- Friendly, comfortable environment at the new Cambridge Innovation Center Tokyo
- Transport allowance
- Work from home allowance
- Social insurance and benefits
- Paid vacations
- 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday
- Work from home and / or office flexibility
Please apply with a cover letter to email@example.com explaining what about this position appeals to you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.