Custom Media is an award-winning integrated digital marketing agency based in central Tokyo.
We are looking for a creative, proactive and experienced web developer who enjoys working in a challenging and dynamic creative environment.
- Create scope of projects
- Do feasibility checking on client requirements
- Develop custom WordPress themes
- Utilize Advanced Custom Fields plugin to create editable layouts in WP
- Utilize WP plugins such as WPML for multilingual features and Gravity Forms for contact and payment features
- Support Project Management team and Editorial team in data entry, training, and manual creation for clients
- Manage website staging server, launching client websites
- Manage domain name setup
- Do quality assurance and deliverable testing
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Native-level or business-level Japanese
- Conversational-level English
- Able to solve problems and understand clients’ needs
- Proficient understanding of creating WordPress themes
- Proficient understanding of Advanced Custom Fields plugin
- Ability to work on English and Japanese websites
- Attractive salary negotiable based on experience
- Professional career and life coaching, training, mentoring
- Generous company share appreciation rights scheme
- Full exposure to all aspects of our business
- Network of established professionals and senior leaders
- Friendly, comfortable environment at the new Cambridge Innovation Center Tokyo
- Transport allowance
- Work from home allowance
- Paid vacations
- Social insurance and benefits
- 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday
- Work from home and / or office flexibility
We are only accepting applicants who are currently living in Japan.
Please apply with your CV, portfolio and a brief cover letter to: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.