Custom Media is an award-winning design, publishing and digital communications agency based in central Tokyo.
We seek a creative, proactive and experienced video producer with strong organisational and interpersonal skills who enjoys working in a challenging and dynamic environment.
You will be responsible for producing videos and creating engaging content for the company’s business video channel (BIJ.TV) and client projects.
Ideal candidate for this position in a fast-growing and dynamic company is an enthusiastic, creative individual with at least five years of work experience and a thorough knowledge of video production from concept to completion.
- Video production: creating storyboards, filming (studio, events, outdoors), editing, audio mixing, color grading and subtitling
- Developing video series and concepts that align with brand missions
- Managing YouTube channels, BIJ.TV website, newsletter, social media
- Provide direction to talent and crew at shoots
- Coordinating and managing schedules with internal teams and vendors
- Delivering videos for different platforms and formats
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum five years’ video production experience
- Native English, ability to work on Japanese projects
- Experience with DSLR cameras, sound and lighting equipment
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, and skilled in After Effects and animation software
- Enthusiastic team player, mature, can take direction and work under pressure
- Responsible, organized, strong attention to detail
- Strong background in video-audio production; on-set experience a plus
- Social media savvy
- Salary negotiable, based on experience
- Promotion, bonus and salary increase for top performers
- Friendly, diverse, comfortable work space
- Professional improvement and training on- and off-the-job
- Transport allowance
- Paid vacations
Please send brief cover letter and recent portfolio to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.