Custom Media is an award-winning design, publishing, and digital communications agency based in central Tokyo.
We are looking for a creative, proactive, experienced, and driven videographer who enjoys producing a wide range of video content within an agency environment.
You will work in a team to output video content for a variety of clients and in-house projects. Your technical expertise and operational skills will be utilized at every stage of production, from conception through to delivery.
- Minimum two years of experience
- Native-level English
- Strong camera, lighting, and sound operation skills
- Confident in all aspects of post-production (editing, animating, color grading, sound mixing)
- Experience using Final Cut Pro X and Adobe design products (After Effects, Audition)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Salary negotiable, based on experience
- Social insurance, compensation, and benefits
- Full exposure to all aspects of our business
- Friendly, comfortable work environment
- Transport allowance
- Paid vacations
9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Monday–Friday)
We are only accepting applicants who are currently living in Japan.
Please apply with your CV, video showreel, and a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.