Custom Media is an award-winning design, publishing and digital communications agency based in central Tokyo.
We are looking for a creative, proactive, experienced and driven Video Producer with strong organizational and interpersonal skills who enjoys creating a wide range of content in a busy, successful and diverse company.
The successful applicant will be responsible for producing videos and creating engaging content for a variety of clients and in-house projects. Their technical expertise and operational skills will be utilized at every stage of production, from conception to delivery.
Key Qualifications / Responsibilities
- Enthusiastic self-starter with minimum two years of industry experience
- Native-level English with the ability to work on Japanese projects
- Strong camera, lighting and sound operation skills—preferably with a cinematographer / DOP background
- Strong editing and animation skills
- Confident in all aspects of post-production (editing, animation, color grading, sound mixing)
- Experience using Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Audition)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Coordinating and managing schedules with internal teams and vendors
- Developing video series and concepts that align with brand missions
- Managing in-house media channels
- Flexible, creative, personable, team player
- Attractive salary negotiable based on experience
- Professional career and life coaching, training, mentoring
- Generous company share appreciation rights scheme
- Full exposure to all aspects of our business
- Network of established professionals and senior leaders
- Friendly, comfortable environment at the new Cambridge Innovation Center
- Transport allowance
- Paid vacations
- Social insurance and benefits
- 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday
- Work from home and / or office flexibility
We are only accepting applicants who are currently living in Japan.
Please apply with your CV, video showreel and brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.