You will work with a team responsible for managing and improving the overall content of our clients’ websites, work on ongoing and future web development projects and web-related applications.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Native-level English
- Strong Web/UX design skills
- Ability to work on English and Japanese websites
- Experience with Adobe design products, Sketch
- Experience with web scripting languages
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Salary negotiable, based on experience
- Full exposure to all aspects of our business
- Friendly, comfortable work environment
- Transport allowance
- Paid vacations
Please apply with your CV, portfolio and a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.