Incoco was looking for an entire redesign of their e-commerce website to appeal to the target audience. Custom Media not only refreshed the look of the site but vastly improved the back-end system to allow for different kinds of payments and automate inventory and stock taking.
Incoco e-commerce platform needed a facelift and an improved back-end system. To achieve this Custom Media completely redesigned the website making it more visually appealing and easy to use.
- Create an up-to-date and pretty e-commerce platform for Incoco nails
- Redesign both the front and back ends of the website, give it a modern look that will appeal to the target market.
- Develop an automated integrated payment and inventory system that incorporates all forms of digital and localized forms of payments, and a real-time inventory and service pipeline that reflects orders made by all these different methods.
- Women in Japan (20-40 yrs old)
- Design the website to be visually pleasing to the target audience; modern with a feminine and elegant aesthetic.
- Integrating WooCommerce, GMO payments, Conbini pay (localized), and mobile payment all into the Incoco e-commerce database.
- Building an inventory and service pipeline that is in sync with the various payment methods.
- Develop two-way synchronization with a legacy stock keeping app so that stock information would always be accurate and uptodate.
- Redirect old links to new pages for SEO and so users don’t get 404 errors
- Website (mobile responsive)
- Integrated payment services (mobile payments/conbini pay/credit card)
- Integrated a real time service and inventory pipeline
- A sleek and flawless e-commerce website
- A beautiful makeover of the website, fresh look and fresh links
- A payment system incorporating digital and localized payment methods, as well as an automated real time inventory and service pipeline