Custom Media is an award-winning design, publishing and digital communications agency based in central Tokyo.
We seek an enthusiastic, ambitious and goal-oriented Creative Consultant with a proven sales and client services track record to join our dynamic business development team.
We offer guaranteed remuneration plus generous bonus and commissions, transport allowance, paid vacations, training and excellent growth opportunities.
- Help guide new and existing customers through our full suite of agency services (including performance marketing, video, website design and development, media buying, and PR)
- Proactively prospect and contact clients: this role is a full sales-cycle account management position that includes prospecting, meeting, pitching, preparing contracts, and delivering after-sales service
- Pitch and sell media/sponsorship packages for Tokyo American Club
- Pitch/present and win competitive RFP bids
- Develop new business strategies and services to meet clients’ needs with a creative and consultative approach
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services, including event management, website design and development, video production, social media and more
- Stay up to date with local and international marketing trends, and be able to advise clients effectively
- Ensure monthly and quarterly sales targets are met
- Attend and contribute to weekly sales meetings
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and vendors
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, fluent in English
- Minimum two years’ proven sales experience
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve sales targets
- Must be highly motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Ability to identify new business and marketing opportunities
- Comfortable meeting with and selling to key decision-makers
- Commercially astute with solutions sales approach rather than product-based approach
- Professional on-the-job training
- Full exposure to all aspects of our business
- Friendly, comfortable work environment
- Guaranteed remuneration + quarterly bonuses + commission
- Transport allowance
- Paid vacations
Please apply with a cover letter to email@example.com explaining what about this position appeals to you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.