Custom Media is an award-winning integrated digital marketing agency based in central Tokyo.
We are looking for a creative, proactive, and driven digital marketing assistant with strong organizational and interpersonal skills who enjoys working on a wide range of content in a busy, successful and diverse agency.
The successful applicant will be responsible for digital marketing content creation, planning, creative studio support, client-service support and project management of the company’s award-winning GoConnect platform. The ideal candidate should be able to manage all aspects of digital marketing channels, such as website and social media management, e-newsletter creation and conducting digital marketing campaigns.
Key Qualifications / Responsibilities
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a basic understanding of digital marketing
- Able to create content suitable for the target audience
- Native-level English
- Managing the GoConnect platform includes:
- Managing and uploading content on WordPress
- Managing and scheduling posts on SNS (FB, LI, TW)
- Creating weekly and monthly content calendar
- Creating weekly e-newsletter on Mailchimp
- Managing and executing seasonal marketing campaigns
- Creating reports using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of or experience with creating ads on Google and Facebook
- Flexible, creative, personable, team player
- Attractive salary negotiable based on experience
- Professional career and life coaching, training, mentoring
- Generous company share appreciation rights scheme
- Full exposure to all aspects of our business
- Network of established professionals and senior leaders
- Friendly, comfortable environment at the new Cambridge Innovation Center Tokyo
- Transport allowance
- Paid vacations
- Social insurance and benefits
- 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday
- Work from home and / or office flexibility
We are only accepting applicants who are currently living in Japan.
Please apply with your CV and brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.